Thursday, August 12, 2010

7 2 Off-Suit and Other Bad hands Players Play

Look this is game is for people who know how to play cards.

This isnt the fucking Lottery or a slot money where you hit the jackpot 777$$$$$

Money doesnt grow on trees and Im sick of these players who think they KNOW THE GAME

The game is simple without a lot complexities that most ameuters can not handle when they are in a big event like the WSOP.

Fine, I dont got a bankroll but I sure as well know how to make moves and these shitty players that play 10-3 off suit when im raising preflop with KQ they hit a 10 and go all in like i got jackshit next time around I'm gonna have aces and im going to screw your skull, and ruin your life as poker player.

When I make it, I'll be sitting with the best in the world and all you fish need to go in another pond

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big Money