Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Worst Bad Beat I Adminstered to a Beginner- The Complete Nuts

I went to a bar poker tournament named DDPL.NET. They host tournaments around the area of Kansas City. I signed up and played. This hot chick sits next to me, doesn't have a clue what she is doing. Everyone's helping her with her chips, telling her the rules. You know Bar Poker, the level of knowledge a player has there maybe slitch to advanced.

Let me get to my hand I had [J][10] of clubs, the hot chick was in the hand. The flop was [Aclubs][Qclubs][Q diamonds] turn was a [A]. I told everyone at the table im running to a good hand. Then on the motherfucking river was a King of Clubs for my Royal Flush she moved moved in, I had THE COMPLETE NUTS FUCKED A HOT BITCH AND I SUCKED OUT ON HER AND I BLEW MY LOAD LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big Money